Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    las Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Famous person in history
    Who is this? Look at the attached picture..
    Attached Images

N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2008, 04:34 PM

I think it is a President like Thomas Jefferson or Madison.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is the most inspirational person in history? [ 42 Answers ]

I'm just wondering who you would describe as the "most inspirational person in history" and why? I've been trying to narrow it down and haven't had any luck. I have personal heroes (Lincoln) and favorites (Joan of Arc), but I'm not sure I could label them the most inspirational in history. ...

Hello can I be famous [ 6 Answers ]

:p how can I become a singer

History and or haunted history records on a residential home [ 4 Answers ]

Would like to get free information re: a homes history or haunted history by researching prior tenants or owners to a property located in Vacaville, California. Address: 125 Andover Drive Vacaville CA 95687 curious as to anyone having information on suicide death at this residence. Please help.

Being famous [ 5 Answers ]

Well I've always been the star child I once was a child model I love to act I've been in 4 plays I love to dance and am on both the dance And cheerleading team but I've always wanted to be a singer so I know how "being famous" is but I have no tips on being famous and/or singing can you help me out...

Only person in state history to be charged with this... [ 3 Answers ]

I had an appointment with my lawyer and he told me that in this state, no one has ever been charged with "failure to be of good behavior" as a probation violation. I didn't not break any law, I didn't ignore a direct order from the judge and this has nothing to do with the reason I am on probation...

View more questions Search