Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beth911 Posts: 499, Reputation: 6

Apr 3, 2008, 02:57 PM
    Homework thread
    I have to get a lot of homeowrk done by tomorrow because I missed an entire week of school from when I was sick. Its all due tomorrow and I did all I could but I still have a lot I need help with and I will post them below as I get to them.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 3, 2008, 03:01 PM
    Before you start refer to this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...-b-u-font.html

Apr 3, 2008, 03:26 PM
    This is for chemestry/physics -
    1. Explain why free-fall acceleration can be regarded as a constant for objects falling within a few houndred miles of the Earth's surface.

Apr 3, 2008, 03:30 PM
    An that thing doesn't help that I am getting a 25% in this class.

Apr 3, 2008, 03:32 PM
    Omg this site always pisses me off. This is why I hate people. Litteralty HATE. You think stuff that isn't true. I love being banned from here over and over again. And this time I am doing it on purpose. I simply said I need help on it and that I already did what I could. I asked the question. If I could answer it I would. I wouldn't type it all out and then answer it. I would just answer it. God, people are so ing stupid these days and I don't believe in heaven or hell but I hope there is hell so you can all go their and burn... hehehehe

Apr 3, 2008, 03:36 PM
    As of NOW, I know I can't get help and I try but I still fail so I plan on failing all my classes until I'm 18 and I can just drop out. I mean in my history class, I tried all I could to pass a test, I studied and tried to pay attention. I got 18 out of 50. I'm failing all my classes except for my 2 art classes I'm getting a d and a c-. I can't do it. I've tried. And it has no point. I know that if I graduate it won't matter because the only classes I pass are with like a d-. Its not like I could ever go to college or anything. Nor would I want to spend anymore time in school. So I will just drop out. Thanks for helping me make my decision.

Apr 3, 2008, 03:38 PM
    The other thing I was going to ask was... o yeah that's right.. I don't care anymore. Never mind

Apr 3, 2008, 03:39 PM
    I just needed an example on something so I could do this worksheet because I don't get it at all.

Apr 3, 2008, 03:40 PM
    And when I try, all I do is cry because I know I'm wasting my time.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 3, 2008, 04:43 PM
    All CurlyBen did was refer you to the guidelines about asking for homework help. We aren't refusing to help, only that your request must fall within the guidelines. If you want to go into a rant and set yourself up for failure that's YOUR choice and your problem. Not ours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homework language homework [ 1 Answers ]

You see well I have this homeworkassighmentthat isdo first thing in the morning so all I ask is that you write down some words in azorean langugauge! Words: Pencil Sharpener Paper Crayon Pen Binder

View more questions Search