Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richboyjoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2010, 09:42 AM
    Looking for a song, high pitched dance type music with a girl singing lyrics:
    The girl sings the lyrics kind of high pitched like: I like to jump, jump, jump
    I like to jump on the dance floor... more and more...
    Or something like that.
    If you know the name of this song, please reply, thanks.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2010, 09:47 AM

YouTube - ‪jump by sister sledge‬‎ - 83k -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song with these lyrics (house/dance music)? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the song with chrous lyrics "Oh yesterday, who would have thought it would turn out this way, oh yesterday, who would have thought it would turn out"... late 08 (not sure if a remix of older song) but it's awesome. Female vocal. What is it? :confused:

Looking for Song, Guy with High-Pitched Voice [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm searching for this song, but have little info on it. All I can remember is he's constantly talking about colors and emotions. Naming them as what he could be. Not a whole lot of help I know, but it goes something like this. "I can happy, i can be sad. I can be green, I can be...

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

Looking for yet another dance song with no lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for this song that I believe came out in the 90's. It kind of hard to describe because there aren't any lyrics. It sounds to me to be keyboards with 2 main "tones"; a low tone and a high tone. Here is an attempt to type it: Low tone: Dudot Dudot du du du dudot High tone:...

View more questions Search