Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamid12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 07:33 AM
    How I can get divorce
    My wife left me 15 mounts ago and I have no information about where she is or any contact number and also her family didn't give me any information. I would like please to know how I can get divorce?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Go to the Clerk's office and ask them for the forms to fill out. You need to have a classified ad placed in a newspaper for so many times and then you can proceed with the divorce. I forget the rest of the details but it should be pretty easy to do. The Clerk will happily help you with this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divorce [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is getting a divorce in KY. Only married 2 months. Her & her husband built a house through self help housing before they were married. We gave her the land to build it on but it had to be put in his name & hers. This land has been in our family for many years. She wants the house for...

Divorce yes or no [ 10 Answers ]

I don't want to divorce him but he needs help with his drinking problem.. which I guess makes it my problem too.Is there any kind of help:cool::(

Do I get a divorce [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I talk on the phone very formally. I don't know how to joke with him and if I call I get straight to the point of the call. I am away from home for the last 8months for studies and he has told me that I can't talk to our 3year old daughter through his phone. Each time I want to talk...

Should I get a divorce [ 14 Answers ]

Four Years Wasted Hi, my name is Tricia and I am twenty-one years old. I have spent four years with my husband in marriage and I can’t stand being with him. At first everything was fine. He treated me with respect. We enjoyed doing a lot of things together. Now, I am at the bottom of his totem...

View more questions Search