Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anne mccarthy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Solar system
    Which planet has the most natural satellites?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 12, 2007, 11:32 AM
    Jupiter - currently 63 known moons, versus Saturn at 33. However, more and more moons are being discovered all the time, especially with the Cassini mission to Saturn.

Here's a website with some interesting facts:

Space Today Online - Moons of the Solar System
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Agreed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Which Solar heating system for a/g pool [ 3 Answers ]

Hi looking to buy solar heating system for my above ground pool, which is the best and is it possible to run the piping from abour 30 ft away from the pool so as to get full sun all day andddddddd some companies state they have more tubes per ft is this really all that relevant Thanking you in...

Orbits of planets in the solar system [ 3 Answers ]

Hi If anyone can help me, it would be appreciated. I would like to know 3 things. 1 - why do planets orbit all on the same plane? 2 - why do they all orbit in the same direction?

Solar system for cottage [ 1 Answers ]

Will a Xantrex DR2424 modified sine wave inverter work and be approved with an arc fault breaker? Thanks

Solar cells [ 1 Answers ]

I was flicking through the TV the other day and stopped on a science show that was talking about a new kind of solar cell,one that also absorbes infrared light . Has anyone heard of this breakthrough?and if so please tell me who is making these strides.Because being able to use the infrared would...

View more questions Search