Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2023, 05:27 AM
    Happy Birthday Clueless Joe
    "Mr. President, I want to raise an issue cast specifically in national security terms.
    You are the oldest president in history, and some say you were tired after your most recent encounter with Mr. Mondale.
    I recall President Kennedy had to go for days on end with very little sleep during the Cuba missile crisis. Is there any doubt in your mind you would be able to function in such circumstances?”

That question was asked of President Reagan during the 1984 Presidental debates .At the time he was the oldest President in history . He was 73 .

Tomorrow is Clueless Joe's 81st birthday .

Last year was his 80th ;a milestone event that they intentionally created a distraction from.

Two people familiar with the planning of the wedding say it was not a coincidence Naomi Biden’s wedding weekend coincides with the president’s day – noting the “age issue” is never something Biden wants to highlight.
    Naomi Biden's wedding offers youthful spin for president turning 80 | CNN Politics

This year his feebleness could not be overlooked . He mumbled and stumbled and slurred like a man well past his time. That is what most of the nation believes

Biden is widely seen as too old for office, an AP-NORC poll finds. Trump has problems of his own | AP News

2024 will be an extraordinary election, and it demands extraordinary measures.
    That’s in part for reasons Biden refuses to accept: his capacity to do the job. The oldest president in history when he first took the oath, Biden will not be able to govern and campaign in the manner of previous incumbents. He simply does not have the capacity to do it, and his staff doesn’t trust him to even try, as they make clear by blocking him from the press. Biden’s bid will give new meaning to a Rose Garden campaign, and it requires accommodation to that unavoidable fact of life.
    Here’s How Biden Can Turn It Around - POLITICO

KJP said '80 is the new 40' ;but the rest of his staff doesn't apparently agree.

The obvious question is why ? Why not stay at the beach eating ice cream and enjoying family ? What's in it for you Quid Pro Joe ? And what is in it for the family that allows this charade to continue ?
    I'm guessing they would need Hunter's approval to let him retire.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2023, 01:01 PM
    It's going to be interesting to see how the dems handle this. They are clearly terrified of Trump and are doing everything they can to injure his campaign. Will the dems go with JB or will they panic and put someone else on the ticket?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 19, 2023, 01:25 PM
    Terrified? Hardly.

Horrified. Disgusted. Sickened. Definitely!
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2023, 01:36 PM
    No, it's terror. They know that Trump will find where the skeletons are buried and will drop the hammer on the Deep State.

Horrified. Disgusted. Sickened. Definitely!
    Your refusal to say a single critical word about the Biden crime revelations makes all of that just so much fluff.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 19, 2023, 03:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Your refusal to say a single critical word about the Biden crime revelations makes all of that just so much fluff.
    That was going to be my next post. Thanks for slamming me.
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2023, 04:34 PM
    It’s not like you’ve had months and months to post something? But by all means, proceed.

And please, no one “slammed” you.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2023, 03:38 AM
    He achieved a milestone yesterday . His age is twice his approval rating .
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2023, 06:28 AM
    That was going to be my next post.
    I guess that will be forthcoming at some point.

You know, dear WG, if I stopped posting every time I allowed someone else's post to hurt my feelings, then I would have stopped long ago. Athos and Tal used to post scathing responses that were mean-spirited in the extreme and frequently made but little sense. It didn't make me go silent. If you have a point to make, then make it, but don't expect your posts to go unchallenged.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Happy birthday to my ex [ 1 Answers ]

Ok me and my ex broke up about 6 months ago and we still talk and I still love him. Today is his birthday and I have no idea what to say to him. Him and his girlfriend just broke up today (messed up for doing that on his birthday). I still love him but I don't want him back. Please help me.

Should I tell my ex happy birthday? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend dated for 8 months. We started fighting more and he isn't the same guy I fell for. He told me he didn't feel like he was good enough for me, that I deserved better than him and that he just wasn't the right guy for me. He broke up with me yesterday officially (10-2-12). The...

Wish ex happy birthday? [ 11 Answers ]

Should I wish my ex happy birthday? I know you have a lot of messages like this but I think I maybe should we went out for over 3years but broke up (for 5months or so) I don't wish to get back together and Im certain he feels the same. It's just that we share a few mutual friends and I still talk...

Happy Birthday to an ex? [ 7 Answers ]

I want to wish him a happy birthday. My ex wants me to wish him a happy birth day. But I don't want to talk to him on the phone, it's still to painful. Do you think it's OK to send him a happy birth day wish and at bottom tell him I still can't talk to him on the phone? :confused:

View more questions Search