Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NicoleeB Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2012, 01:36 PM
    Tragus piercing
    Does it really hurt to get your tragus piercing because I really want to get it done but I am too scared! Also is it better to get a ring or a bar when you first get it done because I wanted a little diamond bur people say it's better to get a ring? And one last thing, what would you say the rate on pain is from 1-10? Thanks x
    Megan2810 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Oct 2, 2012, 03:55 PM
    I've got my tragus pierced, I hate needles yet I have a few piercings and to be honest I forgot about the pain, I'm not going to lie and say it didn't hurt because it did but I worked myself up beforehand so I wasn't in the best frame of mind when I had it done. On a scale of 1-10 id say about 5-6? I had mine pierced with a bar as I didn't want my hair to get tangled and irritate the piercing which could possibly cause infection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tragus piercing [ 6 Answers ]

This is my second time having my tragus' pierced. The first time I had to take them out because of (what I believed to be) an allergic reaction. I've had them done now for almost a month... they no longer hurt but on my right ear I have (what I believe to be) a keloid. Its very small and I've read...

Does a Tragus piercing hurt more than a cartilage piercing? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm dying to get my Tragus pierced ! I have a cartilage peircing and honestly it was just a little Pinch 1-10 on pane scale 10 being most I would say 3-4 but I'm really scared to get my Tragus pierced does it hurt worse than the cartilage piercing ?

Tragus piercing [ 0 Answers ]

Ive wanted to get the done for a while. But where can I get this done at?

Tragus piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I'm getting my Tragus done on Friday I'm only (13) dose it hurt ? What dose it feel like ? How much is it ? I have had (my ears pierced & belly button) they did not hurt Do you think I will be okay with the pain ? Please tell me before Friday thanks :D

Why do you have to be 18 to get a tragus piercing in the uk? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it because your tragus might grow or its not thick enough or just because you need your parents agreement at an age younger than 18?

View more questions Search