Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dan123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 12:42 AM
    Got another positive!
    Thanks for your reply, I did another ovulation test yesterday at the same time 2pm as the 1st positive I got 2 days ago and this one was positive again! I'm confused!!
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jul 16, 2008, 02:35 AM
    Well : in that case : congratulations...

But what do you want to do now?

:)
    dan123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 02:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    Well : in that case : congratulations ...

But what do you want to do now?

:)

I was confused because I did a ovulation test at 2pm Monday 14th and it was positive then did another test at 6pm the same day and it was negative?? Then did another ovulation test on Tuesday 15th at 2pm same time as on Monday and it was positive, was wondering why I got a positive then a negative then another positive??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 positive tests [ 9 Answers ]

Right everyone where do I start right, I have a 16 month old daughter but since having her I haven't had a period until the last week of sept when I was rushed into hospital will really heavy bleeding I was in for the night and put on a drip they checked to see if I was having a miscarriage and all...

When did you get a positive hpt? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone I am driving myself mad as I am now 5 days late on my period, I have taken tests everyday and they are negative. I was just wondering how many days before or passed your missed period did you get a positive result on a hpt or blood test? I have got a doctors appointment today at...

It's a Positive! [ 11 Answers ]

Hey, this isn't a question, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I took a test this morning, and it was a positive!

Try to be positive [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently looking for a new job. I do like my job, but it is extremely quiet. I need more challenges and with the company not making any money, my boss could decide to close. I know for sure I will not get a wage rise with there being no work, so I am not going to progress on to anything...

View more questions Search