Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yaknow87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 01:52 AM
    Brown discharge instead of period
    For the last few months instead of getting a steady red blood flow I just get brown discharge. I'm on birth control because I have polycystic ovarian syndrome but I'm not sexually active so pregnancy isn't a possibility. Could this just be an effect of the because or something more?
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Dec 17, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Sorry I'm not too sure but I think all it is is that the blood is not clean and so after some time it should turn back to red.

You should go and see the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge before period! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! This is my first time on this site... but here is my question!. I'm 20 years old and sexually active. I usually have sex at least once a day, give or take a few, with my boyfriend. He was a virgin before me (that is certain). I am on birth control pills and I also usually use condoms just...

Brown discharge and no period? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: Hey, I was hoping someone could help me. It's about my period, or should I say my non-existent period. My last period was in May about 7 weeks ago (from the last day) and I'm about 3 weeks late. I've been late before, but this time it's different. A few days ago I thought I had gotten...

Brown discharge when period should have been [ 5 Answers ]

I was on the birth control pill for about 2 1/2 years, but my doctor's office was late calling it in, so last month I was not on it. Had sex using pull out method. Thought my period came last Sunday, but have only had a brown discharge with very tiny clots occasionally, lasting a week and a day...

Brown Discharge before period.. [ 1 Answers ]

For the past 3 months, at the beginning of every period I have about a day of only brown discharge. It doesn't have a funny odour, and like I said it only lasts a day... if that. I noticed that it started doing that after I had a yeast infection which I treated with monistat.. which was just...

View more questions Search