Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thedon403 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2012, 04:00 PM
    I lied to my girlfriend
    I recently lied to my girlfriend we have been officially dating for about 7 months I have known her over 10 years we were great friends. I always wanted a relationship with her but never had the balls to do it. When I finally do she is all I ever wanted in a Woman, but my folly is continue to talk to an ex not in a way were I had plans. My girlfriend came clean she told me everything her past and she would tell everything and was always considerate of me. I told her about it and told her the truth everything that I exchanged emails and eventually went out of my way to say hello to her I did not do anything with her but the fact that I lied to my girlfriend. That was the deal breaker I know I screwed up big time. She left me pretty much on the spot I miss her and it only has been a couple of days. She has always been honest with me and I did not give her that. I know that's not who I am but this mistake may have cost me everything I love
    Evie Cai Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Dec 18, 2012, 07:00 PM
    Just tell her the truth.
    Maybe she would like the honest you.
    Tell her that you love her.
    Just tell her the truth for everything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lied to my girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I've been with this girl for 18 months and I love her to pieces, we live together and I couldn't imagine life without her. But I told her a lie back at the start. Basically, my family and my gran from my mums side had a huge fallout when I was a lot younger which resulted in me not talking to my...

My girlfriend lied to me. [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together about 11 months now. Everything has been really perfect lately and we've been really happy. We're the type of couple that is constantly texting and stuff. I'm not the suspicious type, well last night I didn't hear from her for hours (which is very abnormal for...

I lied to my girlfriend--please help [ 3 Answers ]

I lied to my girlfriend guys. We went out for almost a year and she asked me again and again if I had slept with this girl (before we were going out of course) I would never EVER cheat on this girl (even if hell froze over) and me being the typical male dumb *** lied to her face repeatedly what the...

My girlfriend lied, what do I do? [ 8 Answers ]

When I first started dating my girlfriend 3 months ago, I asked how many boyfriends she has had. She said 1. I accepted it and went out with her. Later on I got suspicious because she was always a bit quiet at times, she left her phone on the table so I read it and it says she had been on video...

I have lied about evrything to my girlfriend . What should I do now? [ 5 Answers ]

I have lied about evrything to my girlfriend... I am in 12th standerd I am 20yrs old still in 12th standerd I know... it was due to sum problems.. I know it's a shame mayn... I have lied to my girl friend about my friend she is a girl... she was my ex girlfirend I wanst serious to her but I told...

View more questions Search