Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Riddles Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 09:50 AM
    Personal experience with stratification
    Give at least two specific examples from your personal experience that demonstrate stratification. For example, describe where you have observed stratification in the workplace, the media, home, or school. What were the consequences of stratification in these examples?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2009, 09:51 AM
    Sounds like homework. Is it?
    Riddles Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 10:36 AM
    Yes it is homework due on Thursday. I am stumped, have a migraine, and am watching a 4 yr old, twin 3 year olds, and a 2 yr old for my sister and girlfriend for the next few days and don't know when I will be able to get back on the computer again. Please help if you can, if not thank you anyway and have a nice day.
    Abetterday69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2009, 07:08 AM

Give at least two specific examples that demonstrate stratification. For example, describe stratification in the workplace, the media, home, or school. What are the consequences of stratification in these examples?
    cgerald Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 08:06 AM
    [QUOTE=Abetterday69;1984568]Give at least two specific examples that demonstrate stratification. For example, describe stratification in the workplace, the media, home, or school. What are the consequences of stratification in these examples?
    magzjordan Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2011, 05:55 PM
    Think about work... do you hang out with a certiqn group only? For example, I fell inferior to the HR group because they all hang out together, and the position makes me eel like a pee on... I'm just a rep.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any spicy thai food recipes from personal experience? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone... :) I'm wondering if we have any thai food experts out there? I've been cooking thai food for about 2 years now and I've searched every website I could find but I am still having trouble getting authentic recipes that are even slightly close to restaurant quality food. Anyone...

Anyone else have this experience. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, O.kay so first off I have a doctors appointment Tuesday the 15th, but I am anxious and wanted to know what someone else thought. I have two children 6 years and 14 months. My husband and I have been Trying to conceive our third and final child since July. The first day of my...

Experience [ 19 Answers ]

I broke up w. my GF the other day and Im not sure why? What I mean is, nothing was wrong really, we didn't fight, we got along well, physically things were great. I just wasn't content with the feeling of having a "luke warm" relationship.. and I felt like it was affecting my career or...

View more questions Search