Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hannahrapier Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 07:30 PM
    My appendix is folded over itself, its causing me a lot of pain, does it need removed
    I have been cryng for two days. I went to the ER and they basically told me I'm stupid. But, please answer soon!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 15, 2012, 07:35 PM
    I would like to know how you know that your appendix is "folded over itself."

Did the ER take blood tests?

Apr 15, 2012, 07:38 PM
    Yes, but they did a CAT skan and this problem was then realized.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 15, 2012, 07:46 PM
    So you take copies of the CAT scan and tests to your own personal Doctor, at the ER is was most likely not an emergency that needed treatment right then, ( that is what they do) So you make an apointment with your doctor and see what treatment is needed.

Apr 15, 2012, 07:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    So you take copies of the CAT scan and tests to your own personal Doctor, at the ER is was most likely not an emergency that needed treatment right then, ( that is what they do) So you make an apointment with your doctor and see what treatment is needed.
    Thanks so much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I loose a lot of blood and pass really big blood clots and in a lot of pain [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 33 year old woman who has went through 2 child births and ever since I had my second child I have been having real bad periods. But this month it is very different I am in a lot of pain and passing a lot of big blood clots and I am losing a lot of blood! I have tried to take a luke warm...

Groin pain in left side and I have a lot of gas then the pain goes away.. [ 1 Answers ]

I have pain in left groin and when i have gas it goes away for awhile but lately the pain is getting worstler and do no go away

I just had surgery for a appendix removed can I collect unemployment [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I just had my appendix taking out I live in south jersey I don't think I have disabillity ins but will social or workmans comp pay me for the next 2 weeks

Is this pain a kidney infection, my appendix or a side effect from Cipro [ 1 Answers ]

I get frequent kidney infections; at least 3 or 4 year and always on the same side: the right. I started Cipro this morning because of a UTI. I knew it was going to turn into a kidney infection if I didn't. Now I have a digging, throbbing pain on my left side. It almost feels like the kidney...

A lot of factors causing short and quick sex. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there, Well I'm 19 I've been having sex with my girlfriend now for a while... The problem is I seem to be going to quick all the time. Now were very open when it comes to talking about this stuff, so after I ask her "Was you anywhere near going?" and she responds... "No not really didnt...

View more questions Search