Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jay07Jr08 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2011, 03:53 PM
    FISHY ODOR
    I have been having a fishy odor constantly. I was diagnosed with baterial vaginosis every time I went to the dr. I have been treated several times and the symptoms will go away and return. Its getting to be a real headache. I need some advice
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 29, 2011, 03:59 PM

If you are sexually active your partner needs to be treated also otherwise you are just passing the bacteria back and forth. Until he gets treated you will continue to get it.
    Jay07Jr08 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2011, 04:35 PM
    Ok, meanwhile is there anything that could be done?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 29, 2011, 09:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay07Jr08 View Post
    Ok, meanwhile is there anything that could be done?
    You both go to the doctor for proper treatment. There is nothing else that can be done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fishy vaginal odor [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have a probl;em I have notice a fishy vagina odor is there anything I can try ? Would vagisil work?

Strong odor coming from heating vent - after duct replacement for previous odor. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a strong odor coming from one of my heating vents. This occurred for the first time (in the 5 years I've lived here) last year (in mid-February, as opposed to late January - coincidental?). At that time, I had a heating duct replaced. The old duct was wet inside, and the HVAC tech said...

Fishy odor in bedroom [ 4 Answers ]

I have a fishy odor in a bedroom in my home. I have removed the carpet and padding, used a shellac(sp)/oil based paint on underfloor and walls, but the smell still comes and goes. I have not noticed it for a couple months, but then it again resurfaced tonight. Suggestions/advice?

Fishy odur ? [ 3 Answers ]

OK so this is a little emabressing.. but I wash everyday and I'm a healthy 20 year old. But lately I can't help but notice my vigaina this smelly fishy kind of smell , even after I wash I can still smell it ? What could it be?

Fishy smell [ 1 Answers ]

I have a horrible fishy smell coming from the downstairs vent. I have two air-conditioning units. One that runs the upstairs and one that runs the downstairs. The units themselves are outside. I have had someone come and take a look at the units. The gentlemen took a look in the attic and stated...

View more questions Search