Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shelia Belcher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 12:03 PM
    Computer problem
    The monitor is upside down and I would like to correct the problem.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 9, 2006, 12:17 PM
    Turn it right side up.

Do you mean the screen is upside down? What video adapter do you have? There may be a software control panel that can correct this.
    Collin 007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2006, 03:44 AM
    Just get the screen menu to come up, then rotate it until it's the right way. Oh,if that doesn't help, flip the moniter over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

Problem with my friends computer [ 11 Answers ]

I have a problem with my friends computer I try to install windows 98 on it, but every time I start the computer the bootlog says Media test failed, Check cable what dose that mean. There is no OS on it, it's a blank hard drive

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

Computer Problem [ 5 Answers ]

Working on a computer that will not work at its home location. Bring it into the office or take it to my home - works fine. Cannot figure out the problem. Can't operate computer at all at home location - continuosly locks up one right after the other, have to alt control delete to reboot or...

View more questions Search