Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    franjan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2014, 05:13 PM
    Faucet 1BA4502CP need set screw what size
    The set screw for the handle went down the drain what size set screw do we need.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Aug 10, 2014, 05:36 PM
    Who knows. Take the handle to the hardware store, Home Depot or Lowe's. In the isle of the nuts, bolts and screws you should find a cabinet with set screws. Select one that fits.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2014, 10:08 AM
    If you have another same faucet in the house remove the screw from that one and take it with you to a hardware store if not do as Hkstroud suggested, good luck.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slip-on Tub Spout - Can't access set screw [ 19 Answers ]

I have been reading the posts about removing the different types of spouts. Mine is a 1/2 inch copper tube out of the wall. I can't get to the set screw. The spout will turn and with pressure come about 3/4" off the wall. I don't want to pull any harder and twist because I think I may damage...

Set screw grouted over on tub faucet [ 1 Answers ]

So the diverter spout stick thing broke off our tub faucet so now the water won't be diverted from the faucet to the shower. I do believe it's a slip on faucet, but it looks like the set screw has been grouted over for some stupid reason, so I can't even access it. Is there any way for me to get...

Trouble Removing Old Tub Spout-where is set screw? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm trying to remove old bathtub spout that needs replaced, but I'm having problems. Because the spout has a cutout on the bottom, I assumed it was a slip-off spout with a set screw, but I can't seem to find the set screw. I've tried lying under, taking pictures, feeling around with allen...

Removal of set screw [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Moen single handle kitchen faucet that drips from the spout. I have the repair parts but the allen set screw is rounded off and I can't get it out so can't get the handle off! :confused:

Spout removal: access to set screw blocked? [ 8 Answers ]

My shower diverter isn't working and I'm trying to remove my spout assembly. I'm guessing it's the set-screw type, but the openning (identified in attached picture) has a hard plastic plug in it. Am I supposed to drill that out or something? Thanks in advance!

View more questions Search