Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maritesferrer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2010, 03:26 AM
    I'm 40 years old I missed my period for 2 months. I am ligated for almost 14 years.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 1, 2010, 03:35 AM
    It usually would be the start of menopause, which starts at widely different ages (me 50, a cousin 35) and has very different ways of acting. You may have years of occasional periods, or spotting, or stop completely.
    If you think you are pregnant buy a drug store test kit, but I doubt it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi, my names jackie and I'm 16 years old I have had my period for 3 years now and sta [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my names jackie and I'm 16 years old I have had my period for 3 years now and starting a few months ago my period been coming on the same dates. I'm now 5 days late on my period and I think I'm pregnant. Idont know what to do because I can't tell my mom this because I have an appt. for birth...

Missed period for 3 months [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 18 I haven't had my period for 3 months and well I took a pregnancy test and they were all negative but I have all the symptoms of pregnancy my breast have gotten larger I'm eating and having morning sickness. I just don't know what's wrong with me I went to the doc she just gave me bcp to...

2 months missed period [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am 18, in college, and I have not gotten my period ever since November 21. When it came on in November, it stayed on for that one day (Nov. 21) and didn't come back on. I took a pregnancy test when I missed it in December but it was negative. It's late this month also, what can I do?...

Missed period for months [ 1 Answers ]

Is it normal to missed your period for about 7-8 months?:confused:

On because 2 months missed period. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been on the pill for about 6 months or so... I have missed 2 periods but ALSO have missed taking some pills and doubled some days also.. so I know it wasn't fully affective... My question is... I have taken HPT's and they are negative... is it possible to be pregnany? I have a 17 month...

View more questions Search