Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valerietanguma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 10:05 PM
    How do I know it's a worm, and what kind?
    "ugh, I think I just experienced seeing a worm, I have a new puppy and I took him a flee bath so them when I was cuddling up to him to keep him warm later I noticed something that looked like a pale peice of spagettie on my arm and I took it off and put it on the blanket and observed it and it was moving kind of in and out of its body, it was aobut a half an inch long, do they just come out like that? and what should I do, can I get them that easily or my children?"
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 22, 2010, 10:10 PM

You dog needs to be de-wormed.

How old is he? Has he had his first de-worming treatment yet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It is a worm or.. [ 7 Answers ]

A friend of mine from San Diego sent me some pictures from a weird animal that he keeps finding inside his house.It does not look like a living organism!! (moves very slowly BTW - a few mm an hour and it has a small trunk that it seems to use for moving around - visible in the third pic)

Worm in trees [ 2 Answers ]

There are cocoon worms in my evergreen trees ,inside the cocoon is a worm that will kill a big tree in a short time . What are their names and how do I get rid of them. Because they are getting on the bushes next to them. They have a long silk like string that they can hang like a spiter. Please...

What is this Larvae/worm? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I found this small larvae/worm in aged horse manure "compost". It's white with brown markings/rings and a brownish head. It's about .5 - 1" long. Pictures attached. If anyone can please tell me what I'm looking at, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Worm treatment [ 4 Answers ]

I read on the internet that its harmful for a dog to give him a worm pill if he doesn't have worms, is this true, because I used to get my dog dewormed every month not because he had worms but to prevent him from having them, kind of like a flea treatment.

Zhelatin.ch worm [ 6 Answers ]

I've done full system scan with AVG Anti-Spyware Microsoft Malware Finder AVG Anti-Virus, and Spybot and I get a clean bill of health from all of them, but a little freebie called Malware Sweeper finds Zhelatin.ch I tell it to delete and it says it did but it does not.

View more questions Search