Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaylah135 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2006, 06:31 PM
    Lemon Juice
    Hey. I heard somewhere that lemon juice can act as a skin bleaching method but I'm not sure if its good for your skin. Should it be mixed with something before hand or what?? :confused:
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2006, 05:00 PM
    You need to dilute it with water I believe. It's a mild lightener. I don't think you'll get very dramatic results from it.
    Sunaina Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2006, 04:41 PM
    Mix it with Glycerine... you'll get good result... but never put it alone or with water... it'll dry your skin... so much...
    Its always safe to use natural things on your skin... although you need to be patient:)

Helpful?:O
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2006, 10:30 PM
    If you do use it ,make sure its diluted or it will BURN!
    Sharmy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2006, 09:19 AM
    You can take lemon with warm water first in the morning time before you eat anything... you will see at least one shade result within one month:)...
    cookie86 Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Aug 6, 2006, 02:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharmy
    you can take lemon with warm water first in the morning time before you eat anything...you will see at least one shade result within one month:) ...
    I heard that if you rub lemon on your knees and elbows it'll lighten it up for you.
    kaylah135 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2006, 05:04 PM
    Do you mean drink it or put it on your skin. Srry. Thanks all of you for replying, it's helped a lot.
    neets Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 02:01 AM
    Use honey with lemon juice.
    Georgina_Janett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 12:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kaylah135 View Post
    Hey. I heard somewhere that lemon juice can act as a skin bleaching method but i'm not sure if its good for your skin. should it be mixed with something before hand or what???:confused:
    Well I used lemon everyday and night when I was on my high school vacation. It Definitely lightened the skin a littlle every week. I came back to school and people wer shocked at the difference... but later I kept on going to the beach and got dark again.. =[
    But Lemon on the skin does lighten your skin.
    EggoMini Posts: 161, Reputation: 5

Oct 10, 2009, 07:36 PM

Bumping for any more lemon juice experiences?

I tried it a million years ago for my knees and elbows but gave up too soon I think. The lemon oil from the rind made me rash up a bit.

I remember reading in magazines that lemon juice is a natural hyperpigmentation fader. Usually mentioned against freckles and age spots.

I also vaguely remember a Brady Bunch episode where Jan (?) was trying to use lemon to get rid of her freckles?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2009, 12:41 AM
    I used it a year ago for about a month on my face along with other things. It eventually made my skin burn, turn red and swell up.. lol. But then again I was using it along with papaya kojic soap and apricot scrub. And I didn't dilute it with honey or water or anything. So, that's probably why my experience was not good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Juice fasting [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. My question regards juice fasting. I did a 3 day juice fast three months ago, the purpose being to rest and cleanse the intestines, as I have done many times in the past. But this time I lost 15 lbs from an already slender frame(usually 145), and the weight hasn't come back. I look...

Lemon Tree! [ 2 Answers ]

Can I grow Lemon Tree in my Garden from the seeds of daily Use kitchen Lemons... Any special Precautions to be taken? Tk's in Advance.

Why we drink juice? [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me: 1)Why we drink fruit juice?Why is it good for us? 2)Why we should drink juice in the morning.( for example not in the night) Please answer me completely and/or tell me where (On Internet) I can find more information. Regards

Please tell me: 1)Why we drink fruit juice?Why is it good for us? 2)Why we should drink juice in the morning.( for example not in the night) Please answer me completely and/or tell me where (On Internet) I can find more information. Regards

View more questions Search