Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pokopsichosis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 01:15 AM
    What is the earliest age you may drop out in Utah's Jordan School District?
    I wasn't sure where to put this so since its in a way related to high school I put it here, if there is any problems please notify me.

Anyway, I was just wondering when is the earliest age you may Drop out in Utah's Jordan School District?

I've promised myself for my own reasons that I am going to drop out since 2nd or 3rd grade so please don't reply with a "Dont drop out" speech for that does not answer my question in the least, also nothing anyone says will get me to not drop out anyway so it would be wasted typing time. Anyway any information on this subject would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance

Sincerely,
    Jet Uchiha/pokopsichosis
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Aug 13, 2007, 02:14 AM
    OK, as you have made up your mind I won't argue the case for staying. Your wrong for dropping out but that's an argument for the future. My apologies but I have no idea what the limits are for the USA education system, but in the UK local authorities will insist if not force you to attend full time eduction until you are aged 16. Good luck.
    westnlas Posts: 322, Reputation: 25

Jun 25, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Compulsory education means that you are required to attend school until 16. But since you aren't going to finish, what can they do to you for not attending classes ? Kick you out ? I mean, why waste any more time, just quit going. By the time the truant officers get you into the juvenile justice system, you'll probably be 16 anyway. I agree with you that nobody is going to tell me what to do with my life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Age of child home alone after school [ 14 Answers ]

It is my understanding that there is no age limit of how old a child can be to go home after school in New York state.That it is at the parents discretion. Is this true? The child in question will be eleven in 3 weeks. Can the school decide? Thank-you

What's the meaning of it all? Drop out of school? [ 8 Answers ]

This past couple months have been both amazing and awful for me, to say the least. My life has been a roller coaster. I've tried the law of attraction, and everything else. But I just can't focus on school, and I'm somehow ruining all my relationships (family and friends). The very little self...

School age children home alone in Indiana [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there. I am a very concerned, loving parent of a 10-year-old and a 12-year-old. Both children are very responsible. I normally work from home, but about two to four days per month (never consecutive) I am required to work in the office for various reasons as part of my job. I have no family here...

What should I expect with District Confustion and Overcrowding? [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to an all 6th grade school with over 340 I will not know. On our way to school, there is lots of road closings and road construction. We still have to take the bus with the 7th and 8th graders. And we may take it with a different Subdivistion. The school still dose not know if we are...

Lose weight earliest possible [ 1 Answers ]

Hey people I am really confused I am 16yrs old and weigh 75 kgs I want to loose weightt at earliest possible. Because this is the main source of tension at my home. So... help me out please

View more questions Search