Ask
    smack Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 09:40 PM
    My stomach
    Why does all the food I eat leave my body the same day
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 09:45 PM
    Fast metabolism and digestion? If you're concerned, see your doctor. It could be a million different things from nothing at all to something important.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach surgery [ 5 Answers ]

Yes what is the difference and the risks of stomach banding and the by pass surgery which seems to be a lot more dangeruos and harder on the patient a freiend of mine wife almost died from the bypass. I seen a women on TV that said she had the banding and it was reverseible which is better

Stomach ache [ 4 Answers ]

I have a horible stomach ache right now and am really gassy :p and I was wondering if there's anythinbg that helps. Thanks!

Stomach [ 2 Answers ]

Good day! I have a problem with my stomach I believe.Its like every time I drink up or eat something I get this moving weird feeling in my stomach.In that very moment I can not breath properly. It especially occurs when I get excited.. Has anyone got idea what tha might be?

Chest and Stomach [ 9 Answers ]

So about 4 months ago I was having chest pains and so I went and had tests done and nothing was found but my doc said that I had most likey pulled a muscle in my chest so he gave me meds for that, well now 4 months later the pains are starting back up and move around. My mom had mentioned that she...

Stomach [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to prep for my summer job of lifeguarding, and though I am taken and love her immensely, I just want a flat stomach (Something I lost during 4th - 6th grade with pre-puberty weight and less time playing sports). I Swim year-round, and I do a college-level ab work out from an ex-team...

View more questions Search