Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaunapimpin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 09:14 PM
    Early 90's disney monster movie
    Okay, so I believe there's a boy and a girl. I know the girl gets a ring that has string that leads to a cave or something. There's monsters in the cave and I don't know why they go. I remembered one seen a rock from the top of the cave falls on the monsters head. I would really appreciate if someone would help me out. I tried so hard to look and I just don't know. PLEASE HELP!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 09:25 PM

The Princess and the Goblin (1992)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s early 90s Disney TV movie about a witch [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, I LOVED this movie when I was a younger, but I can't remember the name of it. I believe it was a Disney made for TV movie. It was about a boy and girl. The girl is a witch, and she lives on a lake with her grandmother or mom. There is a scene where she teaches the boy to skip rocks. ...

Sci Fi Movie possibly on Disney Channel in late 80's or early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! The movie was about a girl whom I believe was transported from the future. She had long black hair, and I remember she had a type of tiara that looked like white plastic with a large stone in the middle. The only other thing I remember is that she put her clothes in the microwave,...

Late 80's/early 90's kids movie, monster under the bed. [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was a kid, probably on Nickelodeon or something, about a kid with a guy/monster type person living under his bed. Not "Little Monsters" as I'm sure that's the first one you'll think of. The only thing I can remember about the plot is that the guy under the bed gets out...

Late 80's/Early 90's TV show on Disney. (Alice In Wonderlandish) [ 3 Answers ]

There was a show on Disney Channel, that was sort of a Alice In Wonderland show for kids. The White Rabbit was always on skates. The March Hair was scary as all get-out. Alice went to Wonderland through a mirror in her bedroom. And Dina was a pretty big cat.

A movie from early 90's on the disney channel [ 4 Answers ]

This was a movie that was on the disney channel in the late 80's or early 90's. There was a young boy who just moved to the town which is on a body of water. He skipped rocks on the water and flew a rc airplane. He had an older sister who stole money to buy new clothes or something. He also had a...

View more questions Search