Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jayjay1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2010, 10:55 AM
    Slight spotting during pregnancy
    I'm 6 weeks pregnant as of today I woke up this morning to some spotting with no pains or cramps for the first time since I found out I was pregnant I can only notice it after I wipe from using the restroom so I be worried
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2010, 09:22 PM

There isn't an obgyn on site, but others can help you with your question.
    {MOD note: Title changed to more appropriate one-<>}

Some women will experience some spotting or even light bleeding in early pregnancy. Usually it is not a concern if the amount is minimal and there is no cramping. It is always wise, however, to let your doctor or midwife know about any bleeding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I have a slight discharge 6 days after sex is that a sign of pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex 6 days ago and just started to get a slight discharge. I have abdominal pain and back pain and nausea. I am expecting my period in abou a week, but was wondering whether the discharge is a sign of pregnancy or ovulation. My concern is that it is not as much as my normal ovulation...

Spotting and pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Iam just worried about my condition now. I am having almost all the early signs of pregnancy but in the pregnancy home test it came negative but my period is overdue for around 1 week now and experiencing really light spotting only on the tissue paper. Is there any chances of me being...

View more questions Search