Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    budclark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2014, 01:31 PM
    Kohler 1.6 Gallon Toilet Problems
    Adjust flow of tank filler. I just changed the flapper in my Kohler1.6 toilet but now it takes 10 minutes to fill the tank. How do I adjust the flow?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Oct 7, 2014, 01:46 PM
    Changing the flapper should not affect the time it takes the tank to refill. That is unless the flapper is not sealing.
    Which type of fill valve do you have?
    Attached Images

ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 7, 2014, 06:10 PM
    Harold may be on to something here. Flush the toilet an a minute later add food coloring to the tank. Tell us if it aoppears down in the toilet bowl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kohler 1.6 gallon toilet, bowl not filling to correct level [ 10 Answers ]

This is a new toilet, just installed. It flushes fine, but the bowl does not fill all the way. When it stops filling you can hear water trickling and the level goes down. Any ideas why? Thanks

How to adjust kohler 1.6 gallon toilet tank [ 3 Answers ]

The float in the tank stops the water right at the brim of the siphon tub. There must be some surges with the water that causes a little to drain over the tube. Then the float begins to fill the tank the 1/2 inch of water that escaped. How do I adjust the float just a little?

I have a relatively new Kohler 1.6 gallon commode. Problem is the water level in the [ 1 Answers ]

Kohler 1.6 Gallon or less toilet k4634-ba

Kohler 1.6 gallon [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kohler 1.6 gallon toilet... when the toilet is flushed... the float drops down too fast and the toilet doesn't flush completely... sometimes it has to be flushed twice for everything to go down. In other words the tank doesn't empty enough water in the bowl to have a good flush... is there...

How do I make my Kohler 1.6 gallon toilet flush with more force [ 4 Answers ]

How do I make my Kohler 1.6 gallon toilet flush with more force so all the contents go down and it doesn't have to be flushed twice.

View more questions Search