Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gram325 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2010, 02:13 PM
    How far apart do ground bee put their enterances
    I am trying to locate the two enterances . I don't want to spend too much time looking near the one enterences that I have located.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 04:15 PM

If it's in open ground, look about 3-4 feet away. If it's under something such as a tree root or debris, the other entrance can be as close as eighteen inches.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bee trouble [ 1 Answers ]

Ok we have bees living between our side walk and the house they live underground very hard to get to we have sprayed bug killer and they are still here , I don't think any of the poison is going down the hole. I also am not sure of what kind of bees they are besides pesty ones. Have any Ideas on...

Above ground pool put in the ground [ 1 Answers ]

I'm installing an above ground pool into the ground. I need some step by step instructions on how to install the liner and make sure the pool is good and round before I start filling it with water. Will the roundness take better shape when I fill it?:rolleyes:

Bumble bee or carpenter bee [ 3 Answers ]

I live in an apartment building on the second floor and every summer I get bees that fly by my window and by the entrance, I think their nest is by the roof how can I get rid of them. I'm afraid my kids might get bitten by them, I don't want to kill them but maybe scare them away, please somebody...

Bee sting [ 2 Answers ]

My little girl bit an apple and got stung in the mouth and her upper lip and nose area is swollen. What can I do?

Bee propolis [ 3 Answers ]

I have a fatal allergy to bee and wasp venom (anaphylaxis). Tonight a friend gave me a bottle of Bee Propolis in standardized tincture form, which is supposed to boost the immune system. I'm wondering if it's safe for me to use, because of my allergy. I can eat honey. Thanks.

View more questions Search