Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YGarcia Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Oct 29, 2010, 12:07 AM
    80's movie, guy-driving-a-truck-with-harpoon-in-the-bck
    Hi,

80' movie about guy stopping street racers, leading guy has a truck with a harpoon in the back.

I I believe he's revenging his brithres death...

Thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 29, 2010, 06:28 AM

The Gladiator
    YGarcia Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Oct 31, 2010, 09:43 PM
    Comment on Quinn F's post
    You're the man!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

80's show where a guy goes inside a semi truck and lay down on something and it compr [ 1 Answers ]

80's show where a guy goes inside a semi truck and lay down on this thing and it compresses together and the guy comes out a robot or super human

80's children's movie name driving me nutts [ 1 Answers ]

I have been searching for this answer for years with no luck. I don't remember much but I do remember that the charicters were real people not cartoons. I believe the main girls name may have been donna it may not have been. One of the scene's in the movie had a yound man sitting by a well singing...

Looking for movie title (monster truck 80's-90s) [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember much of this movie but I will give you all I can. It starts with a family of about 5(mother, father, teenage son, young brother and sister(not 100% sure about the last 2)) I know there is a little store line at the beginning then it leads into the mother and two young ones at...

View more questions Search