Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BIGWILLIE1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 11:30 AM
    Truck driving
    Do you know ant trucking companies that will help get my licenses back,they are suspended but I heard there are companies out there that will help if you obligate so much time to the their company.I have no felonies,just can't afford to get them back right now
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2008, 04:01 PM
    None that I am aware of have this type of program. What was your license suspended for in the first place? This could play a big factor in having you hired on after you get your license reinstated. The trucking companies have their insurance companies to account to as to just who they hire.
    Elicia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 08:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGWILLIE1
    do you know ant trucking companies that will help get my licenses back,they are suspended but i heard there are companies out there that will help if you obligate so much time to the their company.i have no felonies,just can't afford to get them back right now
    I'm willing to put forth the time to one of those companies you're talking about. I have two felonies and I get my CDL license next week it's so hard to find a company who wants to take me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

Truck driving [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to get into truck driving but I have a Felony on my record. Can someone tell me if there is a school that will Take me in or a company that will take a chance on Me HELP!! :( :( :(

? About getting a cdl truck driving job. [ 3 Answers ]

I have 4 dui's. I got the last one 14 years ago. Will any company hire me to drive requiring commercial drivers license.

Truck Driving job [ 3 Answers ]

I am a felon are there any Companies that will train me and put me to work driving a truck?

Truck Driving Job [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a Dui over five years ago. When I was young I got into some trouble with drugs in high school and have to prior underage drinking charge which are over 10 years old. Is it going to be possible for me to become a truck driver ever? Will anyone hire me with my background?

View more questions Search