Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babiesdo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2009, 05:08 PM
    Transfer a deed to joint ownership
    I own and live in a house in pa. I wish to transfer the deed to include the name of my domestic partner. There is no mortgage, I wish to file a quickclaim deed with tenancy in entirety. I have researched the tax implications at filiing.
    Do I need to have a lawyer to do this?

Thank you
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Aug 29, 2009, 05:33 PM
    At the top of the Real Estate Law forum there is a sticky post that explains how to add someone to your deed. You can read it at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/real-e...eed-91136.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Joint Ownership [ 19 Answers ]

My husband and I married for 4 now. His been divorced for 8 years and in their Property Settlement Agreement they joint ownership the house and land. What is the best thing that he need to do to protect me if something happened to him? We live in Arkansas. I am looking forward for your good advise....

Joint ownership [ 3 Answers ]

I purchased a home with my exhusband where we both lived for 4 years he put the money down to get us in, while I paid the majority of the joint bills. He has been abusive in the past and I left due to his hot temper with myself and 16 year old son. Now he says he can sue me for the downpayment...

Quit Claim Deed - Transfer Ownership [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My wife & I live in a house that was purchased BY my mother for us since our credit was not good and we didn`t have the 20% down.We pay the mtg payments as well as we did put some money in for closing. We need to be put on title and want to take ownership of...

View more questions Search