Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joy870 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2008, 09:32 AM
    Cyst in Penis
    Hi I am a 22 year old male, since childhood I had a cyst on my penis(Prepuce). I got it operated through a surgeon 3 years back, but sadly It appeared again and is the size of a pea at present . There is no pain, but what can I do to remove it, I think that in can be a "Median Raphe Cysts of the Penis" ventral aspect of the glans penis (after some research in the internet), I am very concerned seriously and need medical advice!
    Please Help ! Please answer !
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Jan 6, 2009, 11:34 AM

Shoot good luck I saw your post just now I have a vaginal cyst I'm 23 and I have no clue how to get rid of it, people say pop it leave it alone, well I've done both neither have helped and its pretty embarrassing even though apparently lots of people get them I so want it gone. Did you ever figure anything out since it has been a few months since your post? :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cyst On The Side Of My Penis [ 7 Answers ]

About 8 Months Ago I Found A Lump On The Side Of My Penis Like A Wart But It Just Seems To Be Skin It Doesn't Hurt Its Just Like A Extension Of Skin Of The Penis It Doesn't Weep Or Anything Im Quite Worried But Im A Bit Embaressed To Go To The Docs Any Ideas

CYST LIKE growths on shaft of penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I AM A 24 YR OLD MALE. I have noticed a growth on the shaft of my penis for a while now,it doesn't hurt and if squeezed gently,I don't notice any secretions coming out,I have irresponsibly not had it checked and its been there for a while,and I noticed about 4 little ones looking likely to...

Sebaceous cyst or not? [ 3 Answers ]

It started feeling like a stiff neck but, after two day, didn't go away. I looked in the mirror and saw a puffy spot on the back of my lower neck.. upper back area. It doesn't hurt to touch it but, it has gotten bigger. Now, is the size of a large fist and looks like it it growing further down my...

Do I have a cyst behind my right ear? Should I be concerned? [ 1 Answers ]

I discovered a cyst tonight that appeared out of nowhere behind my right ear right before the hair line starts. I'm trying to find out if it is something serious or if I'm worried for nothing. I'm just concerned because I was born with a cyst behind the same ear and it had to be surgically...

Ovarian Cyst [ 3 Answers ]

Well I was just diagonosed with an ovarian cyst...and the doctor said that it has already ruptured...does anyone know if this could cause a problem getting pregnant?:confused: ..or if this is something I should be really worried about?:( ..One doctor told me that after it ruptured the pain should...

View more questions Search