Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wazeer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2010, 01:15 PM
    P0353 2007 corolla check engine light error
    I have a 2007 corolla giving me check engine light error P0353. So far ignition coils , spark plugs were changed and fuel injectors were cleaned . Still having the same problem.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 25, 2010, 01:17 PM

Who did thuis work for you? Did anyone connecta diagnostic computer link to read what the error means? You should still be under warranty, have you taken it to Toyota?
    wazeer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2010, 02:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ballengerb1 View Post
    Who did thuis work for you? Did anyone connecta diagnostic computer link to read what the error means? You should still be under warranty, have you taken it to Toyota??
    Yes it is done by the toyota dealer. I went to two different toyota dealers in my area, one did the ignition coil and the other changed the spark plugs and cleaned the injectors. And no my car is not in warranty any more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Check Engine Light and Oil Light Comes On On My Honda Accord 1995 [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 1995 Honda Accord and both my check engine light and oil light are coming on. The car started over heating so I checked the radiator coolant and that was fine. I also checked the oil and that was full. A few days later the oil light started coming on and now the check engine light is on. ...

The check engine light turned on,on my 2007 honda civic EX [ 2 Answers ]

The check engine light turned on,on my 2007 honda civic EX when added a Cold air intake system? Can anybody help me I have took the battery off and turn it on to reset the computer and it works it removes it for about 4 miles then its on again please help me thank you.

ABS Light, SRS Light, Check Engine Light, Any other lights? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok. I am writing this because I have been stumped on this question for a long time. I have a 2001 Honda Civic EX COup. I have had about every single light on my dashboard come on at DIFFERENT TIMES... My ABS LIGHTS, SRS lights, Green Flashing Key lights ( immobilizer ), Check Engine,...

Reset 2007 Mazda 3 check engine light [ 1 Answers ]

How do I reset the check engine light on my Mazda 3.

Where do you find the plug in to check the check engine light [ 16 Answers ]

I am trying to find the plug in where you plug in the computer to check the check engine light it a 1992 civic can anyone tell me where it located at and if you have picture that would be great thanks if you could tell me the color of the plug in and how many pin in it that would help me in finding...

View more questions Search