Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toyo566 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2010, 10:36 AM
    1991 toyota camry 3sfe no sprk no check engine light need values test an pin
    1991 camry 3sfe no spark no engine light where to now? Don't have a book thanks je
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2010, 05:23 PM

Check the fuses under the hood. Most of all the 'EFI' fuse. Something has shorted it. Get back to us on your findings.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2010, 05:28 PM

The link below may help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post2123675

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 toyota sequoia,check engine light on,& trac off lighton.&vso trac light on. [ 16 Answers ]

2003 toyota seuoia. Check engine light on.and traco off light on as well as vso trac light on. I had in shop 4 weeks ago same problem they said it was gas cap not on tight, I tried that today but did not make light go off, help if you can thank you dan

1991 Honda Accord check engine light [ 1 Answers ]

My 1991 Accord is a great car, but recently I have a strange problem. Sometimes when I start the car, the check engine light comes on and the car runs rough, but stays running. I then turn off the ignition, and restart the car. The engine light goes out, and the engine runs perfect. This problem...

Timing belt toyota camry 1991 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I have a toyota camry 1991 v6 the timing belt broke off and I can't afford to pay a mechanic. Now I'm trying to fix is myself, my problem is the firing order of the cylender and the setting of the timing gear and belt. Thanks in advance hope to hear from someone soon...

1991 Honda Prelude check engine light comes on [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My 1991 prelude "check engine" light comes up when I start the car in very cold mornings, when I turn the car off and turn it back on after that, the light goes off. Could someone please let me know what's the problem with that? Thank you, very much!

View more questions Search