Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ritac58 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 08:53 PM
    Name of a book series
    I read this series of books a few years ago and can't remember the names of the books or the author. It was about a woman who was in love with 2 "men", 1 was a rich vampire who lived in a bar in the vampire district and the other was a werewolf. She was in love with both but ended up picking the vampire I think. The last one I read started or ended with her getting pregnant. Please help with the series name, book names or author.
    iheartnyc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 10:45 AM

Sounds a lot like twilight.
    ritac58 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 01:29 PM
    It's not twilight. The woman in this series is a vampire hunter who can raise people from the dead. She helps the werewolf save his brother in one of the books also.
    Sammi96 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 11:43 PM

This is TWILIGHT. It is the older one still by stephenie meyer but it came out in 2003 I have these ones as well. I have everything TWILIGHT! 9780 posters and all the books and the 3 disc limited edition dvd
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2009, 10:11 AM

Sounds like Laurall K Hamilton's Anita Blake series. There is a whole series of books with names like "Circus of the Damned", "Lunatic Cafe" etc. Each one was the name of an establisment in the story. Anita Blake is a necromancer in those stories.
    paigerwaiger94 Posts: 87, Reputation: 3

Jul 26, 2009, 05:37 PM

It also sounds a lot like the sookie stackhouse series. All of the titles have the word dead in them. Ex: Club dead, dead until dark.
    frostybabygurl Posts: 117, Reputation: 6

Sep 26, 2009, 08:28 PM
    I just finished reading the Night World series and it sounds like it could be that too. I agree that it sounds like Twilight except that Bella is not a Vampire hunter.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2009, 08:23 AM

In one way or another it is going to make twilight come to mind (or the sookie series), but if you have read twilight you know these are not the series the OP is asking for:

ritac58: it does sound as if it might be the Anita Blake series... here is a link that can tell you more about this series... maybe it will help:

Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2009, 08:30 AM
    Sounds like True Blood ;
    True Blood is an American television drama series created and produced by Alan Ball. It is loosely based on the Southern Vampire Mysteries
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sou...pire_Mysteries series of novels by Charlaine Harris.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Blood

EDIT:
    Paigewaiger mentioned the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by paigerwaiger94 View Post
    it also sounds a lot like the sookie stackhouse series. All of the titles have the word dead in them. Ex: Club dead, dead until dark.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's book made into a series [ 1 Answers ]

The book I am looking for was made into a children's series. This screened after school in the 80s. Book/Series is about American Civil war. A family buys a house in America and the children find a soldiers helmet (civil war) and take it to their bedroom. During the night, a face of a solider...

Looking for a book series-title [ 1 Answers ]

I read the first two books of a series but can't find the title or author. (Romance) The plot is... A woman with memory loss walks into a private eye's office. She has a gun, a valuable gem and money. He helps her get her memory back, figure out her step brothers were betraying her and that she...

Book series/favorite author [ 8 Answers ]

What is your favorite book series and who is your favorite author? :)

View more questions Search