Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjtabco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 11:40 AM
    Father deploys does step mom need temporary custody
    My son is joining the air guard. He has full legal and physical custody of his 5 yr old daughter. He will be in training for approx. 4 months. Does he need to give the step mom any special form of control over the daughter. Bio Mother had lost custody for various reasons from alcohol to false accusations. She just went off supervised visitation and now has a Saturday visitation. He will be in Texas the 4 months, is currently in Mass. There is a 8 year old step sister and a 1year old 1/2 brother in the current family. Bio mom would like to try to get full custody.
    LmWhite Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2010, 02:16 PM

Contact your legal office. Father needs a Special Power of Attorney giving Step-mom temporary legal rights for child to include signing for emergency medical treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Step son treating step mom disrespectfully [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 13 year old step son. I have been with his dad for six years, and we have been married for three years. I have been through a lot with the boy and his mom since day one. He lived with us for about nine months, but just recently his mom moved about four hours away and he made the...

Step Mom listens in on kids conversations with real Mom [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter who is 41 , lives with me, and is an alcoholic, but calls her children every night. I am always within hearing distance. The step Mom listens in and if she doesn't like the conversation or the question my daughter asks she hangs up the phone on them and won't answer the phone if my...

Father has temporary custody seeking child support [ 10 Answers ]

I have 2 children from my previous marriage. My son is 14, daughter 12. I have had temporary custody for almost 5 years. The cusotdy order states their mother has supervised visitaion. My attorney advised that when I received temporary custody, to leave it at that for the time being and see if...

How do I transfer custody of my son from me (mom) to his father. [ 2 Answers ]

I am a single mother of a functional autistic child who is 14 yrs old, I have tried every thing I can think of and prayed, alog with it he is living in a very positive environment,woth me and his younger brother and sister,he has been lying,trying to fight me and stealing my money,I don't know if...

View more questions Search