Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SURESH JANGRA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 04:00 AM
    How to transfer money from foreign
    Respected Sir,

We are publishing research journals. How subscription (fees) of publication research paper can be transferred in my account from foreign countries.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 04:16 AM
    What country, how are they paying the fees now ? Most times you would have them pay by credit card directly to your account. Discuss how your bank receives money from other nations. But if you accept visa or mastercard people pay you direct doing that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Money transfer from foreign country to US [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my dad is in foreign country and he would like to wire the money to me to buy a house. Can he wire the money to my account for purchasing a house? Will I be asked where and how the money com form? Can you please give me some advice? Thank you so much.

How do I transfer money from a foreign country [ 1 Answers ]

1. I am about to receive a gift for my two sons (2) and 5 yrs old, $50,000 each but the money is in a foreign Country. How should my relative transfer the funds, in increments less than $10,000? 2. Will they need to file and income tax return? Any other suggestions will be greatly...

Foreign money transfer to USA [ 1 Answers ]

I have question about bring to the US: We are going to US and our family included 4 persons( Me, my wife and my 2 daughters which my daughters don't have separated passports and they are avaiable in my wife passport) So let me know we could bring $40,000 to the US for 4 persons or not? ...

Foreign Money Transfer To The USA [ 2 Answers ]

I have a client in London who wants to send a large multi-million dollar fund to us for investment in real estate. We are to manage the fund once it arrives. The large wire transfer seems to have Taxes that must be paid to the IRS-UK by us (the beneficiary) before they will release the fund to us....

Foreign money transfer [ 1 Answers ]

I am due to inherit a very large sum of money in England. What laws will I incur when transferring the money to the US?

View more questions Search