Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lauraelizabethr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 10:27 PM
    I need someone to show me how to do nursing care plans the easy way, free website
    :eek: :confused: We just started clinicals and are doing nursing care plans and I am having such a hard time in this area. Could someone please help me and give me a web site that has free nursing care plans. As you know as a LPN student we are broke and cannot afford to pay for a care plan book or web site. Please if anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 5, 2008, 10:40 AM
    There are no real good websites that I have found. I'm about to graduate RN school, so I can relate.

But, I would be very willing to help you with some care plans.
    Nicole8778 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 04:26 PM
    HI! I found the perfect website for nursing care plans (although this may be a little late for your project --but future reference) RNCENTRAL.COM It has all the diagnosis and what plans of attacks should be done!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 21, 2008, 05:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole8778
    RNCENTRAL.COM
    That's a good site, however, each care plan must be individualized according to your particular patient. This just gives you "general" guidelines to follow.

I NEVER HAVE TO DO ANOTHER CAREPLAN IN MY LIFE!!

I could e-mail you some real careplans if you like.
    Nicole8778 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 08:31 PM
    Yea, but its really simple to individualize the care plan if you have a full assessment --plus go to the library, I know in my library we have tons of books that are purely for care plans

Im jealous, one more year for me =(
    Austria72 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 07:12 PM
    Can you please email me also a copy of the care plans. I am an LPN and I am currently doing the Rn program and the care plans are killing me too. My email [email protected] thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nursing care plan with priority nursing dx [ 1 Answers ]

I need a priority nursing diagnosis from the nanda list for this patient. Patient c 92 yr old fell medical dx of C4 fracture and patient has a possible broken arm that patient can not move. Weight 75lbs.has neck immobilizer on, foley cat in, IV in with ns @ 75 cc/hr. on bed rest total care patient....

Handyman site with free printable online plans [ 2 Answers ]

I wish to start by building bunkbeds, but cannot find a good site with printable plans other than ones I have to send for and pay for. Are there any good online sites with free printable woodworking plans?

Free pool plans [ 2 Answers ]

Can any body tell me where I can get free plans from please

Nursing care plan (prenatal) [ 2 Answers ]

Hello: I was assigned to do a nursing care plan on a patient (I am a student nurse) who would like to take a regular vitamin rather than a vitamin that includes folic acid. I have 2 care plan books & none seem to have any supporting evidence of any good nursing diagnoses or plans of care in this...

View more questions Search