Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maria Clark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 06:25 AM
    Removing groundcover
    How do you remove Vinca groundcover? Pulling it out by it's roots is rather tedious and I worry it may grow back. There's got to be an easier way, chemicals maybe? But I'm not sure which ones to use.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2007, 07:19 AM
    What do you have around? Either a broadleaf weed killer or an herbicide such as Round up should work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing faucet handle after removing screw on top [ 7 Answers ]

My hot water is leaking.. I remove the top screw on the handle; the handle won`t come off.. should I try and pry it off or is there another screw somewhere that I don`t know about? This is a two handle-one spout faucet.

Removing a birthmark [ 2 Answers ]

My birthmark is really making me mad and I really want to remove it but I don't know how much it will cost or how I can get it removed

Removing old old old wallpaper [ 6 Answers ]

I am remodeling a condo I recently bought. The wallpaper is old and double layer. The wallpaper glue under the base layer is about 2mm thick and won't come off. I have used hot water spray, wallpaper enzymes and elbow grease. The wall board paper is coming off in chunks. Any suggestions...

Having trouble removing OE [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I finally got sick of Outlook Express and tried Eudora. Because I'm low on disk space I want to completely remove OE. As stated in another post from here, I removed the folders, deleted the registry keys, and am trying to rename the files, but WinXP keeps replacing the files faster than I...

Removing xp [ 1 Answers ]

I want to remove xp and install me back on my system for a couple months, how do I go about it Thanks

View more questions Search