Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ananthalak123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 06:36 AM
    Car accident with bike. No insurance no registeration. Not paid road tax.
    I was driving my car when a two wheeler came from the left and hit my car. The guy on the bike was thrown onto my front glass which got completely cracked. The guy wokeup and drank some water. The police came to the spot and seized both the vehicles. The guy was taken to a hospital in madurai in 108 ambulance. The guy has a two wheeler license. I bought this car a year back and I have still not registered it and nor do I have inurance taken nor have I paid road tax. Let me know under what ssituation I am in. will I be jailed or will I just have to pay fines and compensations? The guy is at fault as in tension he lost his common sense to apply the break. He left his two hands loose and was shouting in fear efore he hit the car.

Check out some similar questions!

Car accident my car with insurance but no license [ 8 Answers ]

I had a car accident with my car with an insurance cover but no valid license but provisional driving licence which I have accepted liability of,what would be the repercussions

Car accident with no insurance [ 5 Answers ]

I live in Bradenton Florida, I had a car accident in 2005 , it was my fault, I wasn't high speeding but I was on a phone call , didn't realize the light turned red and ipassed it, I hit a car which the car didn't have big damage and the person who was driving just got some scratched , I didn't have...

I was in a car accident and the owner of the car had no insurance. [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know what to do... Help

2 car accident with no insurance [ 8 Answers ]

Hello! I am hoping someone can help me with this. My husband was in a car accident where he rearended a woman's vehicle while entering a highway. The woman went to the hospital. My husband was not injured but both cars received bad damage. We were surprised to find out that we did not have coverage...

Paid only 20% of my bill after car accident settlement [ 7 Answers ]

We gave treatment to a car accident Patient & Patient's Attorney is paying only 20% of our total bill as final payment. This amount doesn't cover our total expenses for this Patient at all. Patient signed a medical lien prior to the treatment. Attorney is saying that they settled this Patient's...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.