Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wifey18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2012, 06:54 AM
    Unusual bleeding
    Hi goodmorning . I'm kind of stressed out OK I got my period sept 10 ( well it was kind of light ) but that's when it was suppose to come on . My period comes on every 34 days . I do have sex and me and my boyfriend are trying to conceive . Well on sept 29 I started to bleed and I don't expect my period for another 14 day please help I'm sooo stressed

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I am in a bit of a predicament.. I had not had a period for 5 months.. and then out of no where I got what I thought was my period.. but its been 8 days now and I'm still bleeding... Is this normal?. is it something I should be worried about?

Am I pregnant.unusual bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hello... I am 24yrs old and very confused about my supposed last period (if it really was a period). About a week before my period was due I experienced what I take as spotting for around 2 days if that. I thought nothing of it just that it was weird. When I did get my period or what I thing was my...

Unusual bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 30 year old woman and newly married.Usually my periods comes on time and never gave me a trouble.I got my last period on August 21st and it last for about 6-7 days.Then I had few intercourses with my husband and we never used any protection.Yesterday (2nd September)he ejaculated in me and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.