Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mystenamarina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 02:21 PM
    Dirty looking skin
    My child gets patches all over her body but especially behind her ears and on her neck/chest where it looks like she is dirty. The patches aren't raised, though a little dry feeling, and don't come off with soap. I have actually had to scrub with rubbing alcohol and a loofa. This hurts my daughter. Does anyone know what causes this and/or how to treat it?
    nindzha Posts: 86, Reputation: 5

Feb 22, 2007, 03:05 PM

If it looks like on a link provided, it is only a bacterial infection nothing serious.
    Don't scrub it, go to a doctor and he will give you a cream.
    It gets worse if it is exposed to wather, because than bacteria reproduce.
    mystenamarina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 08:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nindzha

If it looks like on a link provided, it is only a bacterial infection nothing serious.
    Dont scrub it, go to a doctor and he will give you a cream.
    It gets worse if it is exposed to wather, because than bacteria reproduce.
    No, her skin looks more like actual dirt caught in the creases of her skin.
    debrahottenste Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 08:26 AM
    My daughter has dry rough, dirty looking hands. I tried a lot of different things. I finally made up a concoction that really worked. One scoop of coffee grounds a teaspoon of dawn dish detergent and 2 table spoons of vegetable oil. Mixed together and used as a hand scrub. Then rinses her hands in warm water and applied hand lotion and rubbed in the lotion for 5 minutes. Then I wiped the lotion of with a dry wash cloth, rubbing vigorously over the dirty looking parts like her knuckles and back of her hands. Her hands looked really clean for the first time in a long time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dirty Knees [ 5 Answers ]

Could anyone tell how to clen my dirty knees! I do a lot of yard work and I have small children . So over time my knees have become very dirty looking and dry . I have tried different loitions and cleansers , and although the dryness goes away they still look really dirty! Any advice or...

Dirty skin [ 17 Answers ]

This is very embarrassing! I have skin that is much darker than my normal complection. It is unfortunately due to carlessness from my youth. I scrub really hard but I can't seem to get rid of it. Please help. Please note that I can't afford expensive creams and laser treatments. How can I get rid...

Dirty ua for probation [ 5 Answers ]

I had an appointment last week to see my p.o. but I'm dirty and didn't go. He came to my house when I "wasn't" home and told my girl to tell me come in tomorrow at 1 p.m. I'm not off to a good start with him. What might I expect tomorrow?

Talking Dirty?? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I hope this isn't a dumb question but what do guys want to hear in bed?  Like what "turns them on"?  What can I say that would make my guy happy?  I do not want to sound stupid though!! Please Help!  

Talking Dirty?? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, this may sound retarded but yea, what do guys want to hear?  Like what can a girl say that will "turn a guy on"  ?? I don't want him to think that I'm stupid either, so can you please help me and be serious.  I looked on the internet but I really couldn't find anything to help!!

View more questions Search