Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    howardly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 06:53 PM
    Goodman furnace blower recalls?
    My Goodman furnace blower is making noise like a freight train. I have been told the blower has a recall on it. Have you heard of that? Otherwise, it has been functioning very satisfactorily. Thanks, H
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 9, 2008, 11:51 PM
    I know of no Goodman blower recalls. Looks like you are on the hook for the repairs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace doesn't come on.blower doesn't start [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Goodman Furnace GMP075-04 about 9 years old.. it doesn't come on when I switch my thermostat to heat... I replace the ignitor last year and it worked fine until now... blower doesn't come on either... I tried turning the air conditioner on and it works fine... I have went through the...

Goodman furnace GMNT080-4 furnace runs good for a while then has to be manually reset [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Goodman GMNT080-4 (90%). I'm having the same problem As Streatherg did back in the Nov 2006 question. I reviewed his article and tried Every thing on there but seems to be doing the same thing. The furnace kicks on for about an hour then locks out and has to be manually reset threw...

Goodman furnace blower buzzes, doesn't blow and then turns off [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this forum and wonder if someone could help me out. I recently came home and noticed a bad smell in the house. I wondered if it was gas, but my wife described it as a burning rubber smell. This is what is happening. The furnace turns on. The flames are burning real good and...

Goodman AC/Furnace: condenser not coming on after installation of new blower motor [ 6 Answers ]

Have and outside Goodman AC unit and Goodman furnace (inside duh!). Anyhoo, after installing new blower motor the AC unit will not kick on. Have reset outside breaker, and double checking wiring on controller board on furnace, noticed one blue wire was disconnected, reconnected that and still not...

View more questions Search