Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jason Keyes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2013, 11:49 PM
    I worked for ames construction in 1997 and cant seem to find my 401k plan
    I worked for Ames construction back 1997 in Round Mountian Neveda, and had a 401k plan I would like to find it and have it
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 6, 2013, 12:41 AM
    The construction company would not "have" your 401K it would be handled by a investment company. So during that year, what company did they use ?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Sep 6, 2013, 05:46 AM
    Contact information for the 401(k) administrator that your ex-employer uses would be shown on the confirmations that you received when you put money into the plan, and also on the quarterly or annual statements that you receive from them in the mail (assuming you provided them with your current mailing address). If you have misplaced all of your statements and neglected to inform them of your current mailing address I suggest that you call the Ames Construction Co and ask them who they use as their 401(k) plan administrator - it will be an investment company such as Fidelity or Vanguard, or a bank or perhaps an insurance company.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find out who my 401k plan is with? [ 5 Answers ]

This plan is from a previous employer. I need to locate my plan. I have not gotten help from my employer. I was a teacher for the state of ms. Thank you for your help.

How to find out if I have a 401k plan [ 2 Answers ]

How can I go about getting information telling me if I have a401k plan

How do I find out if I have a 401k plan? [ 9 Answers ]

How do I find out if I have a 401k plan?

Find my 401k I worked for pentec [ 1 Answers ]

Worked for pentec a robin kafman set up my 401k epon hancock

I am now living in Switzerland and have an old 401K plan from a time when I worked th [ 1 Answers ]

I am now living in Switerland and have an old 401k plan from the time I was working in the USA under an L2 Visa. I am a UK citercen and now for tax purposes a Swiss resident. I have completed a W 8 BEN form and this is lodged with my 401Kplan supplier. I would like now to transfer or roll...

View more questions Search