Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostwithoutaclue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Hotmail why won't my computer remember my password?
    When I am going to my Hotmail I always have to put in the password despite the fact that I have told the computer to remember it the last time I was on. Why won't my computer remember my password? I click the box for it to remember but I have to put it in every time it will not remember it.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Maybe your browser is set to clear out all cookies after every session.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 12, 2007, 09:49 AM
    If your computer is set to clear the cookies on a regular basis, this may be why.
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 12, 2007, 10:01 AM
    Maybe there's something wrong with the computer memory so you just have to write down your password or remember it
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2007, 10:05 AM
    No Lolita that's not the case. <sigh>
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 12, 2007, 10:18 AM
    *shakes head* even I know it is a cookie issue. And I don't know crud about computers. LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Password, computer burnt, can't access my HDD [ 2 Answers ]

How can I access my HDD when my computer power is burnt when Windows XP in password protected and all my files are set to private. I have moved it to another computer trying to "break into my HDD" but to no avail. Thanks +

Scary computer movie, can't remember name [ 2 Answers ]

I saw the movie once, when I was a little child. My mother probably thought it was a good movie for me to see, though I was a bit shocked afterwards. Its about a bronze colored solid cube like computer, mainly standing on 1 point of the cube. As far as I can remember its in a lab, and can't...

Unable to remember Yahoo Password [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I forgot my Yahoo password can you please help? UID : incurably separated from reality Thanks & Regards, Akhil

Hotmail password and answer question [ 2 Answers ]

,hiii, I forgott my hotmail password and answer question, in this address, [email protected], plzz help me, quikly, thanks

Hotmail Password? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't plan on doing anything illligal, but I have lost my hotmail password, would it bee possible for me to make a program, like how like zip password recovery programs work, it will enter every possible password until it finds the correct one, would this be possible to do/?

View more questions Search