Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grandma dee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 05:25 PM
    Sores on toes?
    My 5 year old granddaughter has sores on the bottum of 2 of her toes, right in the creases. I put some neosporin and bandaids on them but was wondering if I should soak her foot in epsom salt or something. I've looked on the net and haven't found any pictures that resembled the sores. They look more like her skin just split in the creases. Could it be athletes foot?
    Bural21 Posts: 190, Reputation: 18

Oct 18, 2008, 09:32 PM

Does she wear flip-flops? Or some form of a sandal that's going in between the toes?
    grandma dee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 11:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bural21 View Post
    Does she wear flip-flops? Or some form of a sandal that's going in between the toes?

Yes, but the sores are under her little toe and the one next to it
    Poortoes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 06:17 AM
    I just got this last night after running around the auditorium and stage barefoot for four hours, then standing in heels for another three hours. It seems like it was due to the pressure on the feet or athletes foot could have been picked up, Im really not sure so I am going to call the pharmacist when it opens

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red Itchy Sores on me and son. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am wondering if anyone can please try and help me. In 2004 I had a baby. Right after I had him I brokeout with red, itchy sores. I went to the Doctor and no Doctor has told me really anything, they all say it just a breakout. Now starting in 2007 my 3 year old son is getting the same...

Vaginal sores [ 1 Answers ]

I have been sick for two weeks. I have gastritis and reflux. I began to get sores in my mouth, which I thought were due to the acid in my stomach. But they are conitinuing to get worse and now look like thrush. I can barely eat because they hurt so bad. Also, I had a yeast infection last week. When...

Sores in mouth [ 2 Answers ]

I have two sore in my mouth that look white I the middle and red around it and I would like to know if you know wats the problem?I was reading up and it sounds like cranker sores

My sores. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone. Please help me. I need answers SOON! A few days ago I noticed a spot on my elbow. I thought it was a bug bite. It itched terribly and everything. It looks like a mosquito bite but its not. Its been here for over a week now. The scab peeled off. But the bump is still there. A few days...

Sores on skin -- ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi -- Recently I noticed that red with white center bumps started to appear on my right arm,elbow, and underarm. At first they just looked like bug bites, either by a spider or maybe a mosquito. A few days later they started to grow larger. Note, during this time I never scratched at them...

View more questions Search