Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csr13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 10:26 PM
    Weird feeling.
    Just a quick question. I switched my birth control last Thursday to Mirena from the depo shot. Of course the first thing you do at the dr office is to take a pregnancy test. My came up negative. I was sexually active a few days before that but don't think anything happened. But there's always a possibility you know. Anyway, I've been feeling really weird in the stomach lately and extremely tired. I've been on vacation for the past week and consumed alcohol almost each night. Could something be wrong or will it take time for my body to adjust? My body isn't itself :(

Check out some similar questions!

Weird foot feeling [ 7 Answers ]

The other day I started feeling this weird tingly feeling in my foot. It feels like it is on the verge of falling asleep, but then it doesn't. It sort of feels like it has all the blood rushing from it and when I stand up, I expect the blood to go rushing back, but it doesn't. It's like a "cold"...

Feeling weird about being a virgin at 29 [ 13 Answers ]

Here's my story, I'm a 29 year old female virgin who is starting to feel a little weird about the entire situation, I have never interacted romantically with anyone(I haven't even had my first kiss yet! I was bullied so severely in school by classmates of both genders that I became afraid that no...

Weird feeling at home?/ [ 3 Answers ]

I Just Move To A New House And A Week After I Stared To Feel That Someone Was Watching Me, My Sister Was Dreaming That She Had Bugs All Over Her Body What Does It Mean My Sister Daugther She Hears Voices That Their Calling Her, What Can We Do...

Weird feeling in muscle [ 4 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I work out on a regular basis but recently, when doing dips, I've been getting a very strange feeling in my tricep on my left arm. It feels like there are hundreds of little bubbles popping inside my muscle whenever I push myself up. They don't hurt at all but they feel very...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.