Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shalimar729 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2012, 04:11 PM
    My boyfriends job is a facilitator how does this affect our relationship
    My boyfriend has a job as a facilitator for the government, he sets up and organizes workshops. I feel he is constantly questioning me like he does his team at work. I am extremely frustrated. He will pose a statement to me like"communication is very important". I responded, "Don't you think it is important to me also"? To which he will reply "I didn't say it wasn't important to you", "why are you so defensive"? And then tell me I should have said... "Yes it is important to me also". I feel hurt and also feel like the student... or a father/daughter relationship. He makes me feel inadequate and I constantly have to think before I answer. Or he will tell me, "that does not require an answer", that a simple yes or no would have surficed. In all other ways we are great together. I also suffer from Fibromyalgia Fog... which affects my cognitive thinking... Please help me.

Check out some similar questions!

My Boyfriends work is ruining our Relationship and there is no time for love anymore. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I am together with my boyfriend for a year. We live together since we met and have close life together. He started his own Company and is under a lot of pressure. But we loose our Relationship - I work 40 hours a week every morning at 5.00 so there is not a lot of time in the week to do...

Describe two factors that affect labor supply and two factors that affect labor deman [ 7 Answers ]

Describe two factors that affect labor supply and two factors that affect labor demand. Using economic principles, describe how changes in the labor market have affected you or someone you know.

I destroyed my ex boyfriends new relationship and feel awful. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all. I've made such a stupid mistake and feel terrible. My partner of 6 years left me and our child(aged 5) for a girl he had been seeing while he was still with me. That was about 9 weeks ago and he has been dating her since. He is mad about her. The first week after we split he asked me...

Living with a boyfriend then marrying him, how does that affect the relationship? [ 21 Answers ]

For those of you who have lived with your boyfriends for a while before getting engaged/married, how has getting married affected your relationship? I have heard a few people say that even though you may have lived with your boyfriend for a few years (my case we have been living together for 3...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.