Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    worriedchick Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 10, 2010, 09:55 PM
    I'm worried about my boyfriend I don't know if he's cheating on me.
    He says he's going to work but at 8:30 at night till I don't know when he hasn't been home for at least 1 day now and I just don't know.. I don't know if he's working. Or if he's cheating on me with some chick that he knows what should I do?
    kaka67 Posts: 261, Reputation: 200

Sep 10, 2010, 10:40 PM

Ask him?

Why do you doubt him?

If you don't trust him. I would rethink the relationship.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Sep 11, 2010, 02:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by worriedchick View Post
    he says hes going to work but at 8:30 at night till idk when he hasnt been home for at least 1 day now and i just dont know.. i dont know if hes working. or if hes cheating on me with some chick that he knows wat should i do?
    What time should he be home?

If he's been gone for a day, and he's not working overtime that you can see on his paycheque, why do you jump to the conclusion that he's cheating on you 'with some chick that he knows'?

Other than the obvious, which is to ask him, why do you have reason to think he's cheating.
    indugent_me Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 06:46 AM
    Talk...
    Don't waste time worrying
    Its not health and don't waste life
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 7, 2010, 07:23 AM

I guess what type of job does he do, that he would be gone over night, at least without some notice.

I know from my job I often have to work late at a moments notice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He's ignoring me and I don't know why [ 16 Answers ]

I just don't get it. He never talks to me, only when I talk to him. He acts bored and quiet around me. I'm nice to hiim and he just doesn't seem to like me. He's nice to heaps of other girls and even told me I was hot. I don't no what I've done wrong . We are family friends and he just always...

I'm worried he may be cheating what do I do [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have been dating this guy for 4 months and now he says he doesn't want to talk or hang out and he doesn't kiss me or hug me anymore. He doesn't answer my calls. Now I'm worried that he may be cheating on me. What should I do? I love him a lot and I got him a gift and he says he doesn't want...

I don't understand the way he's acting. [ 5 Answers ]

So I'm an 19year old girl finishing my senior year. Anyway my fiancé promised me that I would be able to take part in my senior year and that I wouldn't have to miss out because of him. Needless to say he complained when I wanted to cheer, so I didn't. Anyway he made me miss my winter prom and...

Should I be worried he's my boyfriend she my best friends [ 1 Answers ]

if u have a best friend wo tends to get along with every one and is a beautifull but doesn't usually mean to but sometin=mes well flirt w/ your boyfriend and everyone does it here and there unconditional not even relizing it but she so skinny and perrty not hard to wounder should u be worried?

View more questions Search