Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marine1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 07:42 AM
    Huskee riding mower won't go into gear
    I've had a Huskee LT4200 riding mower for several years with no problems; runs like a top until... Yesterday I idled the mower to empty the grass catcher but then couldn't get the mower to move. When I engage the transmission catch (in lower back) in order to push it to the garage to look at it, it won't budge. What gives?
    hkacpa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 04:59 PM

E-mail me if you had any luck solving it. My gear problem just started

Kyle
    [email protected]
    cowboy1pastor Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 09:01 PM
    Dear huskee if you havenot already checked the belt that drives the transmission I would start there and if it has not come off the pulley I would check the inside of the transmission to see if the chain has broken.
    rpach50 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy1pastor View Post
    Dear huskee if you havenot already checked the belt that drives the transmission I would start there and if it has not come off the pulley I would check the inside of the transmission to see if the chain has broken.

Thank you Cowboy for your response, I'll try it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Riding lawn mower to riding go-cart [ 6 Answers ]

I want to convert a riding mower, with a bad engine, to some type of riding go-cart. I'll probably put some type of small engine it it for power, but want something the kids can creep around the yard with. Any ideas? Thanks, G

Riding Mower [ 2 Answers ]

Hell0, My Husband Is Having A Problem With His Briggs And Stratton 16.5 Hp Riding Lawn Mower. It Is Blowing Oil Into The Carb. Can Anyone Help Me? Tks

Huskee mower issues any takers [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2006 huske supremme 46 inch cut 19 hp model 13ax605h730.. Problem is when you start the mower the deck pulleys start to turn and the blades turn alslo.. blades are in the off position very strange issue here has me stumped any ideas thanks

I need help with my riding mower. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bolens model 660 riding mower. It's 4 years old. Last week I tried starting it but had problems. It sounded like the battery was dead, so I went buy a brand new one. Hooked it up and now it does absolutely nothing and it is stuck in gear. I cannot get it in neutral for some reason. So this...

MTD lawn mower will not go into gear [ 1 Answers ]

I have a MTD 12.5 hp 38 inch cut riding mower that was giving to me.I put a battery in it and it runs fine, but when I put it in forward or reverse, it doesn't move.Can someone help me out.Thanks Mike

View more questions Search