Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    perfect0loss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 05:16 PM
    Switching birth control
    I reciently switched birth control types. I was on Seasonique and I got switched to Lutera. Tomorrow is the last day of my inactive pills and I have had a minimal to non existent period. Should I be worried?

Check out some similar questions!

Birth defects caused by birth control? [ 1 Answers ]

I was taking birth control pills then went to switch my birth control to the implanon that is inserted in your arm about a week ago, yesterday I learned I was pregneat, is there a chance of birth defects?

Switching Birth Controls, lack of period? Implantation bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was on Yasmine for a year, then switched to Yaz... It's a slightly smaller dose so I figured there would be no issues whatsoever with my body adjusting and continued to have unprotected sex.However I'm on my 4th placebo pill of Yaz and no bleeding, I had some brown mucus discharge but that...

Taken off birth control, possibly conceived, back on birth control? [ 9 Answers ]

So, the day my period ended I ended up having unprotected sex, and a week later started feeling really sick to my stomach, I could smell everything, I had horrible headaches, I couldn't find anything I wanted to eat, I was moody all the time, all the typical signs, except no missed period. I took a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.