Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    finchley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 05:05 PM
    2001 Cadillac with diagnostic code P0741
    My 2001 Cadillac DHS has Service Engine Soon alert with the code of P0741. Just a week ago I had a transmission service at 75,000 miles. From the drivers viewpoint the car is operating just great. My Cadillac dealer wants $3800 for a new transmission, $4000 to fix the particular problem. I've read explanations of this problem by CaptainRich and subsequently don't think the Cadillac dealer knows precisely the problem in the transmission... the offer by CaptainRich to disable this alert for another reader seems good to me, at least for a while. I think I'd like to take advantage of that offer. My state is Maryland.
    Thanks
    Ed

Check out some similar questions!

Diagnostic code-P1009 for 2005 Honda accord [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me what the diagnostic code 'P1009' means. I have a 2005 Honda Accord. Thanks

Diagnostic code for 00 Pre-runner [ 8 Answers ]

Check engine light on. I called toyota place and they said 70 bucks to check for code, someone told me Autozone does this free, they do! Code is 071 too lean. Guy starts rattlin off 25 different things that could be wrong, tells me to get a propane torch and put it to all my hoses and if my engine...

Possible causes of diagnostic code P1456 200 Honda Accord LX [ 1 Answers ]

EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Fuel Tank System)

DTC code on 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 [ 2 Answers ]

My Power Programmer for my truck tells me that I have a DTC code of P0420. I believe it has something to with the catalyst efficiency being below threshold. Do I get a dealership to fix this crap, or can I get the tools and materials to do it myself?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.