Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PECIE Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 09:04 AM
    Why can't my 7 year old sister come to Canada ?
    My sister was born in El Salvador in Central America . Now my mom & I came here to Canada in Summer 2003 . We've been applying for my sister to come ever since and can you believe that the Canadian immigration said no for my 3 and a half year old sister to be reunited with her mother back in 2003 . Now 2007 she is now 7 years old and immigration still saying Hell to the no she can't come ! They're saying no to a bright smart little 7 year old girl to come be with her family and mother who loves her and misses her everyday even I her brother misses her a lot . So Why can't my 7 year old little sister come to Canada and be reunited with her parents?? You know the closest her parents get to her is by phone . Can you believe that Canadian Emmigration won't allow a 7 year old girl be with her Parents? That little girl right now all she has is her grandparents . Can you believe that Canadian Emmigration won't allow a 7 year old girl be with her parents not even on Christmas ? What can my parents do to have their little daughther back with them? Can you believe I and my parents haven't seen my sister since summer 2003 . Can anything be done to have my little 7 year old sistER BE REUNITED with her family?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 11:30 AM
    What are the reasons given for them refusing?

Also what is the mother's status in Canada (on a work permit, permanent resident?)

And most importantly, where is the father? Perhaps he get a lawyer and is refusing to have the daughter leave his home country forver.

A little more info and maybe we can give some advice on what to do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting Custody of my live-in 16 year old Sister [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I am 24 years old, and I am the "de facto custodian" of my 15 (almost 16) year old sister. She has been living with me in my apartment since October 2006. I provide her shelter, transportation, food, clothing, everything. I receive $25/mo from our mother to go towards a gym...

Custody of my 11 year old sister [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. My name is Jennifer. I am 24 years old. I have been married for 5 years and have two sons. I am a full-time student majoring is Accounting and my husband and I own our own business. My mom passed away 6 years ago, when my little sister was 6 years old. Since my mom passed away, I have...

My 8 year old is hitting her older sister and younger brother [ 18 Answers ]

Please help me, I am at my wits end with my 8 year old daughter. She had been hitting my 11 year old daughter. My oldest is watching the kids after school and this summer and the hitting has escalated and now she is hitting the 5 year old son. I have tried to reason with her, time out,...

If your older sister dies are you now the older sister [ 1 Answers ]

The ? Is if your older sister or brother was to die does that make you the older brother or sister later on in life.

6-year Indian Student, 1040EZ but claiming social security taxes from 5th year. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been in the States since 2001 (F-1 undergrad, then 1 year of F-1 OPT, and now with a new F-1 for grad school), 6 years so far and all at the same university in NYC. This will be my first year filing the 1040EZ, and I have a few Q's... Four questions: * Is the 1040EZ form the...

View more questions Search