Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nittyxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 07:56 PM
    I'm on my period right now. Can I stop it or skip it? I Don't want it!
    :mad: My boyfriend has been gone out of town for the past two weeks, and he's coming home in 2 days for only a couple of days.. I was so excited for him to come home so we could have sex and hang out.. But now, I'm on my period and just got my new birth control pack today. Could I start taking it and my period will go away, or is this an impossible question.
    u0578 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 11:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nittyxo
    :mad: My boyfriend has been gone out of town for the past two weeks, and hes coming home in 2 days for only a couple of days.. I was so excited for him to come home so we could have sex and hang out.. But now, im on my period and just got my new birth control pack today. Could i start taking it and my period will go away, or is this an impossible question.
    Usually you start with the pills on the first day of your period if you start them for first time. If not you can put off your period by starting the next pack after you finnish the previous one. Or you can start it earlier too.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2008, 11:48 PM
    Yeah, I know you can skip it by starting the new pills right away and skipping the inactive week. But I don't know about if you're already on your period.
    fk this Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2013, 02:30 PM
    Try a tampon whore

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period won't stop [ 5 Answers ]

I have been on my period for 8 weeks. It's driving me crazy! Just a quick history... I have always had abnormal periods, finally was put on birthcontrol and they seemed to be fine. Dr. thinks I have PCOS, but I want children. He put me on clomid, I took my first round with no luck at all. Took...

He's in love with someone else, don't know if I should stop all contact to get over him [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, really hope you can help me. I knew this guy when I was in college (just as an acquaintance). He moved to another country for work. We got in touch online and hve chatted a lot of times. I really started to like him, I mean really really like him but I thot I'd tell him when he came down,...

Had to skip a months worth of pills.period still? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been on the pill since may of this year and this month (nov) is the first month I haven't had any of my pills. A lot has been going on and I wasn't able to afford them. So, I didn't get to take them. Normally on the pill I have my period (normally and usually) the last three days of the...

Period won't stop [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on my period for ten days now, and it has been really heavy the whole time, bright red, sometimes brown, keep wiping away clots, a lot of cramping and water weight gain. Don't think it had to do with my miscarriage July 5, 2007 because the doctors assured me my next period would come...

I don't know how to stop [ 2 Answers ]

I have started chewing and smoking at the age of 15 and I just started drinking and I know I'm under age but I want to quit and I don't know how I have been to rehab but its not working for me and I want to quit so I can take care of my kids I know I'm young and I know that I'm not in good shape...

View more questions Search